|Version 95 (modified by 8 years ago) ( diff ),|
2012/07/14 Matreshka Community Forum Launched
New support channel is available for Matreshka users now.
2012/07/01 Matreshka 0.3.0 Released
We are pleased to announce new major release of Matreshka. See Release Notes for more information.
2012/01/11 Matreshka in Gentoo Linux
Users of Gentoo Linux can use overlay to install latest version of Matreshka.
2011/09/07 Matreshka in Fedora 16 Linux
Matreshka is included in Ada Developer Tools of Fedora 16.
Welcome to Matreshka project
Matreshka is Ada framework to develop information systems. It includes:
- League - support for localization, internationalization and globalization; and access to operating system's services; including:
- unbounded form of string of Unicode characters; cursors to iterate other characters and grapheme clusters; advanced locale tailored operations such as case conversion, case folding, collation, normalization;
- calendars and calendrical calculations;
- regular expression engine with Perl-style syntax and Unicode extensions;
- text codec to convert data streams into/from internal representation;
- message translator to translate messages into natural language which is selected by user;
- persistent application settings to manage application settings, supports INI files and Windows Registry;
- access to command line arguments and environment variables as Unicode encoded strings;
- internationalized URI/URL/URN manipulation.
- XML processor --- provides capability to manipulate with XML streams and documents; including:
- Web framework
- SQL database access provides simple generic API to access to SQL databases. Supported databases:
- Oracle is a well known commercial database management system;
- PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system;
- SQLite3 is a in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine;
- Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL standard features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms.
- Ada Modeling Framework provides implementation of OMG's Meta Object Facility (MOF) written completely in Ada. Extension modules is provided to analyze/modify:
- UML models and their extensions:
- MOF Extensions to support metamodeling
- OCL models
- UML Testing Profile to support Model-Driven Testing
- UML models and their extensions:
Large number of specifications are used and are supported, see Specifications for complete information about conformance to specifications.
Matreshka is distributed under three-clause BSD license.
Matreshka is available in both source code and binary packages form for some operating system. See Download for more information.
There are several articles at Ada-Ru Community site available, they are written in Russian and translated to English automatically.
Commercial support of Matreshka is provided by Vadim Godunko, IE. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Developers of open source software can use several community based support channels:
- Matreshka Community Forum is most recommended channel
- Matreshka-Users mailing list
Matreshka Community Forum is the best source to find answers and to discuss Matreshka.
You can ask questions on #ada channel on FreeNode network. Russian speaking people can use XMPP conference room
Applications using Matreshka
- Ada XMPP implementation of XMPP protocol in Ada
- AXE next generation of web-engine for Ada-Ru site
- QtAda 4 generation of QtAda binding uses Ada Modeling Framework of Matreshka
Modules below are in development or waiting for volunteers. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want to participate!