|Version 93 (modified by 8 years ago) ( diff ),|
2012/07/14 Matreshka Community Forum Launched
New support channel is available for Matreshka users now.
2012/07/01 Matreshka 0.3.0 Released
We are pleased to announce new major release of Matreshka. See Release Notes for more information.
2012/01/11 Matreshka in Gentoo Linux
Users of Gentoo Linux can use overlay to install latest version of Matreshka.
2011/09/07 Matreshka in Fedora 16 Linux
Matreshka is included in Ada Developer Tools of Fedora 16.
Welcome to Matreshka project
Matreshka is Ada framework to develop information systems. It includes:
- League - support for localization, internationalization and globalization; and access to operating system's services; including:
- unbounded form of string of Unicode characters; cursors to iterate other characters and grapheme clusters; advanced locale tailored operations such as case conversion, case folding, collation, normalization;
- calendars and calendrical calculations;
- regular expression engine with Perl-style syntax and Unicode extensions;
- text codec to convert data streams into/from internal representation;
- message translator to translate messages into natural language which is selected by user;
- persistent application settings to manage application settings, supports INI files and Windows Registry;
- access to command line arguments and environment variables as Unicode encoded strings;
- internationalized URI/URL/URN manipulation.
- XML processor --- provides capability to manipulate with XML streams and documents; including:
- Web framework
- SQL database access provides simple generic API to access to SQL databases. Supported databases:
- Oracle is a well known commercial database management system;
- PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system;
- SQLite3 is a in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine;
- Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL standard features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms.
- Ada Modeling Framework provides implementation of OMG's Meta Object Facility (MOF) written completely in Ada. Extension modules is provided to analyze/modify:
- UML models and their extensions:
- MOF Extensions to support metamodeling
- OCL models
- UML Testing Profile to support Model-Driven Testing
- UML models and their extensions:
Large number of specifications are used and are supported, see Specifications for complete information about conformance to specifications.
Matreshka is available in both source code and binary packages form for some operating system. See Download for more information.
There are several articles at Ada-Ru Community site available, they are written in Russian and translated to English automatically.
If you are looking for commercial support please contact email@example.com, otherwise use mailing list, IRC/XMPP channels and this tracker (tracker is closed for unauthorized users because of large amount of spam, please contact us in mailing list to create account for you).
You can ask questions on #ada channel on FreeNode network. Russian speaking people can use XMPP conference room
Applications using Matreshka
- Ada XMPP implementation of XMPP protocol in Ada
- AXE next generation of web-engine for Ada-Ru site
- QtAda 4 generation of QtAda binding uses Ada Modeling Framework of Matreshka
Modules below are in development or waiting for volunteers. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want to participate!