|Version 71 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
2011/09/07 Matreshka in Fedora 16
Matreshka is included in Fedora 16.
2011/07/03 Matreshka 0.1.1 Released
We are pleased to announce new release of Matreshka framework. See Release Notes for more information].
2011/06/21 Matreshka on Ada-Ru 2011 conference
Matreshka was presented on Ada-Ru 2011 conference and selected by Kharkiv National University to be used in graduation works.
2011/04/05 XML reader pass XMLConf testsuite
XML reader pass all 'not-wf' and 'valid' tests from XML Conformance Testsuite, so it is conforming non-validating XML processor now.
Welcome to Matreshka project
Matreshka is a set of Ada libraries to help to develop information systems. It includes:
- League --- provides support for localization, internationalization and globalization; including:
- unbounded form of string of Unicode characters; cursors to iterate other characters and grapheme clusters; advanced locale tailored operations such as case conversion, case folding, collation, normalization;
- calendars and calendrical calculations;
- regular expression engine with Perl-style syntax and Unicode extensions;
- text codec to convert data streams into/from internal representation;
- message translator to translate messages into natural language which is selected by user;
- persistent application settings to manage application settings, supports INI files and Windows Registry;
- access to command line arguments and environment variables as Unicode encoded strings;
- internationalized URI/URL/URN manipulation (new in 0.2.0).
- XML processor --- provides capability to manipulate with XML streams and documents; including:
- Web framework
- SQL database access provides simple generic API to access to SQL databases. Supported databases:
Large number of specifications are used and are supported, see Specifications for complete information about conformance to specifications.
Matreshka is available in both source code and binary packages form for some operating system. See Download for more information.
There are several articles at Ada-Ru Community site available, they are written in Russian and translated to English automatically.
If you are looking for commercial support please contact sales (at) qtada.com, otherwise use mailing list, IRC/XMPP channels and this tracker (tracker is closed for unauthorized users because of large amount of spam, please contact us in mailing list to create account for you).
You can ask questions on #ada channel on FreeNode network. Russian speaking people can use XMPP conference room ada-ru@….
Applications using Matreshka
Ada XMPP implementation of XMPP protocol in Ada
Modules below are in development or waiting for volunteers. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want to participate!