|Version 49 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
2011/03/07 Matreshka 0.0.7 Released!
We are pleased to announce new release of Matreshka framework.
Welcome to Matreshka project
Matreshka is a set of Ada libraries to help to develop information systems. It includes:
- League --- provides support for localization, internationalization and globalization; including:
- unbounded form of string of Unicode characters; cursors to iterate other characters and grapheme clusters; advanced locale tailored operations such as case conversion, case folding, collation, normalization;
- calendars and calendrical calculations;
- regular expression engine with Perl-style syntax and Unicode extensions;
- text codec to convert data streams into/from internal representation;
- message translator to translate messages into natural language which is selected by user;
- access to command line arguments and environment variables as Unicode encoded strings.
- persistent application settings to manage application settings, supports INI files and Windows Registry.
- XML processor --- provides capability to manipulate with XML streams ans documents; including:
- Web framework
- SQL database access provides simple generic API to access to SQL databases. Supported databases:
Large number of specifications are used and are supported, see Conformance for complete information about conformance to specifications.
Source code can be downloaded from Downloader section of this site or from Subversion repository
If you are looking for commercial support please contact support (at) qtada.com, otherwise use mailing list, IRC/XMPP channels and this tracker.
You can ask questions on #ada channel on FreeNode network. Russian speaking people can use XMPP conference room ada-ru@….
Applications using Matreshka
Ada XMPP implementation of XMPP protocol in Ada
Modules below are in development or waiting for volunteers. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want to participate!
- SQL Database Access
- DOM for XML (all specifications http://www.w3.org/DOM/DOMTR)
- Document Object Model (DOM) Level 2 Core Specification http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Core/
- Document Object Model (DOM) Level 2 Traversal and Range Specification http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Traversal-Range/
- Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 Load and Save Specification http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-LS/
- Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 XPath Specification http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-XPath/
- XPath http://www.w3.org/standards/techs/xpath#w3c_all
- Building a Tokenizer for XPath or XQuery http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xquery-xpath-parsing-20050404/
- input/output support
- network support
- JSON support
- web template engine