|Version 34 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to Matreshka project
Matreshka is a set of Ada libraries to help to develop information systems. It includes two libraries:
- League --- provides support for localization, internationalization and globalization; including:
- unbounded form of string of Unicode characters; cursors to iterate other characters and grapheme clusters; advanced locale tailored operations such as case conversion, case folding, collation, normalization;
- regular expression engine with Perl-style syntax and Unicode extensions;
- text codec to convert data streams into/from internal representation;
- message translator to translate messages into natural language which is selected by user;
- access to command line arguments and environment variables as Unicode encoded strings.
- XML processor --- provides capability to manipulate with XML streams ans documents; including:
Large number of specifications are used and are supported, see Conformance for complete information about conformance to specifications.
Source code can be downloaded from Downloader section of this site or from Subversion repository
If you are looking for commercial support please contact support (at) qtada.com, otherwise use mailing list and this tracker.
- DOM for XML (all specifications http://www.w3.org/DOM/DOMTR)
- Document Object Model (DOM) Level 2 Core Specification http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Core/
- Document Object Model (DOM) Level 2 Traversal and Range Specification http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Traversal-Range/
- Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 Load and Save Specification http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-LS/
- Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 XPath Specification http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-XPath/
- XPath http://www.w3.org/standards/techs/xpath#w3c_all
- Building a Tokenizer for XPath or XQuery http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xquery-xpath-parsing-20050404/
- FastCGI (see demo: http://adaforge.qtada.com/demo.fcgi)
- input/output support
- network support
- SQL interface