|Version 5 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
Matreshka 0.1.1 was released. Here is list of most significant improvements of functionality:
- support for calendars and calendrical calculations;
- support for SQL Database Access, including Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQLite;
- support for persistent application settings, INI files and Windows Registry are supported.
- support for ISO-8859-1 and Windows-1251 encoding;
- several extensions of Universal_String and Universal_String_Vector;
- performance improvement;
- bug fixes.
Matreshka 0.1.0 is tested with several Ada compilers:
- GNAT GPL 2010
- GNAT GPL 2011
- GNAT FSF GCC 4.5
- GNAT FSF GCC 4.6
Matreshka 0.1.0 is tested on several platforms:
Matreshka is available in both source code and binary packages form for some operating system. See Download for more information.